Linebet India Responsible Gambling Principles & Rules
To prevent gaming problems, Linebet’s online platform operates a responsible gambling policy.
The company takes full care of its Indian players and does everything possible so that you can avoid suicidal thoughts, depression, anxiety, and other problems.
Remember that when betting on the official site or playing in an online casino, you are obliged to follow the rules of responsible gambling.
Rules of Responsible Gaming
Following the laws of the regions in which Linebet India operates, as well as to comply with the policy of responsible gaming, the bookmaker has certain rules that apply to any customer:
- Betting only for persons over the age of 18;
- You must make sure that no one has access to your personal login information;
- You must provide the necessary information when you check the bookie;
- If you are found to be addicted, you agree to a self-exclusion service or must seek help;
- You must not bet while under the influence of alcohol or drugs;
- If you provide false data, the bookie has the right to block your game profile.
Thus, in order to use the gambling services of the website, you need to follow these simple rules. The company does everything possible to ensure safe gaming without any unpleasant consequences.
Today Gambling addiction is a serious problem for many people, because of which there are misunderstandings in the family, at work, with friends, and in other aspects of life. That is why the bookmaker offers self-exclusion services for 1 or 6 months, as well as for a year. You can also contact the support service, where qualified specialists will provide the necessary assistance.
The main signs of addiction are:
- Betting is your main source of income;
- You spend a lot of time playing;
- You are counting the hours until you can start playing;
- You have ruined relationships with family, friends, and at work;
- You feel stressed if you can’t place a bet for a long time;
- You are often in a depressed mood;
- You can talk about betting for a long time;
- Betting has replaced other previously interesting hobbies for you;
- You borrow money, have debts or loans;
- Your finances suffer significantly when you gamble;
- You can’t stop until you get your money back;
- You only experience positive emotions when you bet or play casino games, and so on.
If you notice even one of these manifestations, you should immediately reduce the time you spend on Linebet or other platforms. It is important to note that our advertising campaigns do not distort the reality and essence of the services provided. That is why customers are warned about possible risk factors.