The bookmaker is fully responsible for your stay on the online platform.If you have any questions, you can always contact the 24-hour support service.
Handling of Personal Details
Processing of personal data takes place only after the approval of these actions by the client of the company. When registering on the platform, that is, when entering into a business agreement between the player and the bookie, the user automatically gives consent to the processing of information provided when creating an account.
These actions are carried out for the following purposes:
- Under the current Curacao Gaming License;
- For purposes provided for in international treaties and local legislation;
- To carry out lawful acts, to execute a judicial act, and so on;
- By the company’s rights to prevent fraud, money laundering, or any other illegal activity;
- For the purpose of researching customer preferences;
- To create surveys from the bookmaker;
- For promotional integrations and marketing communications;
- To provide a higher level of offered gambling services;
- To improve the quality of existing products and develop new ones;
- For personal identification and establishment of the age of majority;
- To provide complete and up-to-date information to partners and subsidiaries;
- In order to ensure the security of financial activities;
- To promptly process transactions;
- To share details with software vendors, if necessary.
When revoking your consent to the processing of personal details and applying to prevent this process, the company is governed by the General Data Protection Regulation, GDPR. When a player’s account is deleted, your data will be stored on the platform for a certain period for Linebet security purposes.
Linebet website only collects the information that may be necessary to identify the user. That is, this request takes place when registering an account and when checking the bookie.
The data collected by the company include:
- Identification information: full name, gender, date of birth, and so on;
- Contact details: phone number, mail address, etc;
- Residence data: country, city, state, address, etc;
- Transactions: payment card, account number, transaction history;
- Traffic: IP address, access time and date, languages used, websites, browser, and more.
With this information, the bookmaker can provide the highest level of service for your comfort and legitimate earnings.
Cases in which the bookmaker has the full right to disclose your identity:
- As required by law;
- When a warrant for this action has been issued by the relevant authority;
- In order to defend the interests of the company;
- To protect the bookmaker’s property rights;
- When fraudulent and illegal activities on the platform are discovered;
- To comply with any legal matter or process that relates directly to the bookie;
- For software suppliers to provide requested products;
- To partner with companies to achieve the necessary goals;
- At your request;
- To agencies involved in fraud prevention and money laundering;
- When required to exchange with payment systems to facilitate transaction procedures.
It is also important to note that in the case of a takeover by competitors, as well as mergers and collaborations with other companies, your personal data will automatically be transferred to the relevant organization. In any case, if there are any structural or other changes, you will be notified immediately by Email.
For the convenience and comfort of customers, the bookie’s platform applies cookies, which automatically remember your preferences when you use the service and visit the official website. But in any case, these files cannot be used to obtain any of your information or access your device. Cookies, therefore, help improve the services offered and track your activity on the platform. You may choose not to use these files on the bookmaker’s page, as it is your personal choice.
It is important to note that most browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can fix this in the settings.