Linebet Deposit and Withdrawal Methods & Limits
Linebet is a modern bookmaker that is gaining popularity among bettors all over the world. Providing betting on sports and casino in India, the bookmaker provides reliable and extensive options of Linebet deposit and withdrawal.
It is a legal and licensed betting company having Curacao Gaming License, that is why all transactions using the payment methods offered on the bookmaker service are legal and safe. For the convenience of users from India, INR can be used here, so Indian players may easily make Linebet withdraw winning extra money while betting.
Deposit Methods at Linebet in India
At Linebet, there are loads of payment methods that are accessible to registered users either on the official website or in the app. All deposit transfers on the bookmaker are swift and secure, and there are no service fees. Here, minimum and maximum deposits may vary based on the chosen payment method that include e-wallets, payment systems, cash, and even cryptocurrency. In order not to have any Linebet deposit problem, in the chart below all detailed information is represented:
|Payment Method||Minimum Deposit (INR)||Maximum Deposit (INR)||Transaction Time|
Limits are placed by banking systems individually for every payment method and held based on the current EUR and USD exchange rate. Also, the deposits may be carried out through popular cryptocurrencies: Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum, Dash, ZCash, NEM, Monero, and many others.
How to Deposit Money in Your Account
Replenishing a deposit is an important step for registered users with the purpose to start making bets and earn money. The Linebet deposit process is smooth and simple if to follow the instruction below:
- Launch the bookmaker service and log in to the personal account or Sign Up it by clicking on the ‘Registration’ button (don’t forget to use the promo code INR100 that gives a 150% increase to the first deposit);
- Tap on ‘Deposit’ at the header of the page;
- Select a payment system from the provided list, enter the amount of money and confirm the transaction by clicking on ‘Deposit’.
Now, the deposit is replenished successfully, and the user is able to start betting at Linebet.
Linebet Withdrawal Options for Indians
Linebet has developed a convenient and reliable payment system that gives an opportunity to get money safely and easily. For a successful Linebet withdrawal, one of the important conditions is to verify the personal account. Only after confirming the identity, players will not have any Linebet withdrawal problem. Linebet withdrawal time may take up to five business days, but usually it proceeds much faster. With regard to finding out all details, here is the chart that provides information about withdrawal methods:
|Payment Method||Minimum Withdrawal (INR)||Maximum Withdrawal (INR)||Withdrawal Time||Commission Fee|
|UPI||700||200,000||Up to 72 hours||No fee|
|PayTM||700||10,000||Up to 24 hours||No fee|
|Skrill||830||7,925,500||24 – 72 hours||No fee|
|Jeton||100||7,932,700||24 -120 hours||No fee|
|Perfect Money||105||7,925,500||Up to 72 hours||No fee|
Every payment method has its own limits that depend on the current exchange rate of EUR and USD. Also, at Linebet the users may withdraw money using the most popular cryptocurrencies: Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum, Binance, Tether, Stellar, Monero, and many others.
How to Withdraw Money from Linebet
Once the user has won money while betting at Linebet, he may withdraw money out of the website through the personal account. It should be admitted that only users who have verified their account may get money withdrawn. For that, the user needs to fill in the required personal data in the account settings. In order to withdraw money from Linebet, the bettor should follow the step-by-step instruction;
- Open the official website or Linebet app and log in to the personal account entering login and password;
- Click on “Withdraw” at the top-right angle of the platform where available payment options will be offered;
- Choose the convenient payment method and enter the amount to withdraw;
- Confirm the transaction.
After that, the request will be sent for the processing which may take from a few minutes up to 5 days depending on the payment method. The processing status of the request may always be monitored in the personal account.
Terms and Conditions of Withdrawal
Before withdrawing money from the Linebet, the user needs to get acknowledged with the following terms and conditions:
- The personal account requires involving the same personal information that was provided when the user signed up for the account;
- If there is uncertainty whether the user really owns the account, withdrawals may be banned. In such a situation, the bookmaker may require additional account verification before any withdrawals will be permitted;
- The withdrawal amount should be corresponding to the deposit amount if the bettor uses another payment method than that with which the deposit was made;
- With regard to security concerns, the bookmaker may require altering the withdrawal method;
- If a user breaks the rules of the Linebet Terms and Conditions, the bookmaker may refuse in the withdrawal request.
Following the rules listed above, the users have an opportunity to withdraw the gain from the Linebet personal account smoothly and simply.
How can I withdraw money from Linebet to M Pesa?
For players from India, Linebet does not provide an opportunity to withdraw money to M Pesa. Linebet provides dozens of other payment methods for deposits and withdrawals.
How much time does BetMGM need to withdraw funds?
Withdrawals with BetMGM are reviewed and made within 5 business days.
How much money can be withdrawn from Sportasy?
The maximum money amount that may be withdrawn from Sportasy is INR100,000.
How can I make a deposit on Linebet?
Linebet provides safe and reliable payment methods that can be used for making a deposit to the bookmaker, among them WebMoney, UPI, Skrill, Neteller, Jeton, PhonePe, and many others. Also, the leading cryptocurrencies may be used for making deposits to the Linebet personal account.