Anti Fraud Policy at Linebet in India
One of the priority activities of the company is the struggle with fraud on the official website. The team of specialists does everything possible to ensure that your data, as well as the funds in the account, are under reliable protection. Thus, the policy of Linebet is aimed at ensuring the safety of customers and the comfort of earnings.
In addition, the responsibility of each user also includes the protection of personal information, that is, you must be aware of the secrecy of your username and password, account number, and other data.
Prohibited Activities on the Platform
For the basic and valid rules of the anti-fraud policy, there are prohibited actions on the bookmaker’s platform, which every potential and already registered user should know.
Among the main prohibited actions are the following:
- Banning the use of website data for self-serving purposes;
- Use of malicious programs and technologies, as well as bots;
- Hacking/attempted hacking of other people’s accounts;
- Hacking/attempting to hack the security of an official platform;
- Complicity in illegal activities;
- Money laundering;
- Aiding and abetting in criminal fraud;
- Illegal transactions;
- Collusion with fraudulent groups for profit;
- Registration under a false name for money laundering;
- Unauthorized use of bonus funds;
- An attempt to create additional game profiles for illegal purposes.
If any of the above actions are detected, the company will benefit from the application of sanctions, namely the right to block the profile, withdraw all funds from the account or delete it, and so on.
Sanctions on Players
Considering the sanctions imposed on players, they will be applied in the following cases:
- If the participant knew the outcome of the event;
- The player had the opportunity to influence the result of the match;
- Bets were made by a group of bet participants who acted in concert;
- One person has several gambling accounts;
- If the customer is suspected of using special programs, software, or technical means;
- When using any dishonest ways of obtaining information bypassing the restrictions established by the company.
Due to the increasing frequency of creating an additional account, the bookie carries out additional identity checks by requesting photos of documents, through video conferencing, and so on.
Use of the Official Website
That is, following the anti-fraud rules of our site, you can use the gambling services for personal purposes only. You are not allowed to transfer information from the website to third parties or for unlawful or defamatory purposes. In addition, if you have witnessed fraud, you should notify Linebet’s administration immediately.